Are you ready to unlock your Yogic Wisdom?
Do you want to refine your skills in teaching women how to flow and grow with the sacred element of water? In this 100h Advanced Shakti Teacher Training you will learn how to use the water's qualities so that your offerings can touch deep healing spaces within your clients. Come with us to the sacred island of Bali and explore all the mysteries around moonwaters, purifiying rituals, menstruation, subtle anatomy and womb wisdom. Let your yoga offerings become a ritual. Guide women into deeper dimensions of exploring their own creativity, sensuality and sexuality.
Water Mysteries on Bali
We will gather on Bali surrounded by water. We will explore what the fluid element can bring into our lives as woman. Yoga. Meditation. Womb practices. Moonmagic. Ayurveda Wisdom. Mudra. Mantra. Ritual. We will touch waters grounds with different creative approaches to enliven all that is water in us: Our creativity, sensuality, intuition sexuality and joy. We will deeply activate Svadhistana Chakra, work with it's shadow and it's light and enter into the watery worlds of it.
What we will explore
- Moon Magic - Rituals around the cycles of the moon. Because it is the moon that moves the waters of the earth and the emotions of women
- MoonFlow - Vinyasa Flow sequencing with the water element
- Water in our lives as women - Symbolism, Ritual, Body, Mind, Soul
- Svadhistana Chakra - the lotus home of our sexuality and sensuality
- Womb Wisdom - we have to touch our womb so we can be fulfilled as women
- Tantric Wisdom and Mythical Yoga Flows
- Her Stories on menstruation
- Creative writing and Selfstudy labs
- Mantra and Mudra to invoke sacred water
- Purifying Water Rituals in different temple spaces of Bali
- Preparing of herb infused and crystal waters
- Ayurveda Wisdom on water healing arts
- Intuition and higher Wisdom - it is not what we know. It is what we feel
What you will learn
- You will learn how to bring deeply spiritual themes around water into your Yoga classes
- How to sequence powerful Asana Classes that support healing on the physical, emotional and mental level
- How to approach especially female needs with your water wisdom
- How to create Yoga Workshops and Retreats around the theme of water
- How to work in One to One Yoga Sessions with women and their wombs
- How to set up Yoga offerings around the different phases of the moon
- All the stories and mythical legends on water and how you can create special Yoga classes around them
We are happily inviting great Guest Teachers to our Teacher Trainings to offer you an unique and outstanding program. Soak in all the knowledge so you can build on your own wisdom.
Emily Kuser has spent a decade on teaching, research and personal experience to create the highest level courses possible. She has a sincere curiosity about healing methoEmildologies and spiritual systems and wholeheartedly investigates their practicality for everyday people with everyday lives. Emily has studied with masters around the world in Asia, Europe and North America. Her work is deeply influenced by teachers Sally Kempton, Tara Judelle, Layla Martin, Lorin Roche & Mark Whitwell and the fields of Classical Tantra, Hatha Yoga, Somatics and Integrated Sexuality. She is dedicated to offering a fresh and honest approach to spirituality. Emily has lived in Ubud, Bali for over 10 years and teaches her courses internationally.
Female yogic perspectives
Since we are working exclusively with women to empower them for their future work with women this Advanced Module is exploring all the female wisdom around the ancient system of Yoga. We are approaching the Theme of Water through different techniques such as Asana, Pranayama, Meditation, Mantra, Mudra and Ritual. All of this is an entering into a sacred space of being - so that we are holding the space for deep inner exploring, feeling, intuitive knowing and learning through exploring all of it by your self. It becomes a living wisdom - through each of us.
Our invitation. From us to you
Our days together
We are going to spend 10 intensive days together. We will dive deep into Yoga spaces infused with a lot of meditation moments. In intimate women circles we will share ancient female wisdom on the element of water and its magic in our lives. We will visit Balis spiritual temples and undergo water purifying rituals on our own. We will sing Mantra and find the point of stillness. In the middle of Balis Rice Paddles, deep blue waters and the rich fertile beauty of mother earth.
07:00 - 08:00 Meditation, Pranayama, Mantra
08:00 - 9:30 Yoga as Ritual
09:30 - Breakfast
10:30 - 13:30 Yoga Theory (sometimes we will make a outside visit to one of the temples)
13:30 - 15:00 Lunch
15:00 - 18:30 Yoga Labs and Self Study
*on some days: Kirtan, Cacao Ceremony & Rituals after Dinner
Our place together
We will gather on Bali surrounded by water. In the beautiful magical and very arty Blue Karma Resort. We will enjoy life and womanhood for 10 days and dive deep into an advanced Yoga Teacher Training surrounded by the power of mother earth. This luxury Resort will give us time and space to explore the essence of water and what it can bring into our lives when we open to it's language. Here you have space for yourself. Your creativity. Your sensuality. And your sacred power as bearer of the goddess waters. We will feel. Breathe. Enjoy life and food here. And become one with the spirit of water - and the feelings of mother earth.
This Advanced Yoga Teacher Module counts 100h and is certified by Yoga Alliance. There are 90 contact hours and approximately 10 hours of Self Study and Preparation.
The 100h Water Module is part of our five (elements) module Advanced Teacher Training Program offered in English and held all over the world. You need at least 3 modules to become a certified RYT500 teacher. Prerequisites: You should have a minimum of 200h Yoga Teacher Training if you want to participate in this advanced module.
February 25 - March 6, 2019
The price for luxury accommodation for 9 nights /10 days and delicious vegetarian/vegan food (3 meals a day) at Blue Karma Resort
Twin Room (2pax sharing) - €970
If you want to stay in a single room please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org